Cannon was facinated from afar, he came up with the name:
Toad Hoppington
I loved the name, but then he changed it to Toad Washington- him and J nominated him as president of the toad's.
we all tried to show the boys that Toad Washington was nice, and wouldn't hurt them... we held him, and then Heather and Colter took it one step further...
see you can put toads in your shirt... it doesnt hurt??? or does it?
you can put him on your head for a good time
but, in the end, it came down to yours truly bribing them...
if you hold Toad Washington, I'll get you a new transformer. - I know, I know-
but... it worked:)
look at that face of horrid:)
its because Toad jumped and that is creepy!
but look.... he tried again!
yipee Jack!!
This is Cannon's favorite person in the world: Funfader (his grandfather) They are total buddies. Cannon runs to him when he spots him and wants to do what ever his grandfather does. I love to watch Cannon look at him and mimic him! So cute!
When it was time to go- Russ and Jack had left to their father and son golf tournament, and I asked Cannon where he wanted to go for our date, and he said, "no mom, I will go with Funfader instead- Funfader, do you want to go to the mall playground?" So so so cute! I love it!
3 comments:
funfader? Is there anything cuter than that?
your parents are so cool.
oh and so is toad washington
washington is one lucky toad to be hangin out with hchs tatas like that! I cant wait to play with you guys!@1!@
Post a Comment