Sunday, June 28, 2009

father & son golf tournament

How cute is this??  Russ and Jackson entered into their first golf tournament.  They had alot of fun, and Russ is so happy that J has taken such an interest, so he can play with his boy:)
guess who won the longest drive out of the 5-11 year olds? hmmm... 
YES!
Jackson Thomas Bartholet!!!!!!
Way to go! He won some Nemo golf balls- how cool is that:) 
hey, and here's my stud muffin puttin' away:)

7 comments:

Tera said...

I think you guys are the most fun and most involved parents I know. Your children are so blessed to have you as their parents. I don't think I've ever met two parents who spent so much time playing with their kids and who actually enjoy it as much as you guys do!

The Fergy Bunch said...

How neat!!! What a great memory for them. You guys are awesome parents!!! =)

Jessica Duff said...

Jack is such a stud! Mason can't wait until he can bring Cooper golfing. Have you started golfing yet?

Momza said...

SO many great men in your life! You are blessed!

Haymore Family said...

im glad to be back in the circle!

Onkle Viktor said...

Wow does Jackson look proud of this! No small wonder with such talented parents! Love, O. V-

Britt said...

Wow, you guys are ALWAYS having fun. We're jealous. :) Your boys really are lucky.