Cannon was so excited to see Luke!
Jackson was so anxious to see "his best friend Reid"... as he is referred to around here. We all had so much fun swimming the whole afternoon away with our buddies!
All four of these boys picked right up where we left off a year ago in Colorado:)
Phoenix is 3 1/2 hours away, when we hit Tucson, I asked the boys if we should just get off and go to the zoo (I was just checking...) and Jack said, "moooooom, I've waited so long to see Reid-o (his personal nick name), we can't not see him if he's close to us!" I totally agree Jack-o!
We love you guys, and miss you so sososso much!!! It was so SO so great to see you!
P.S. Derek, we missed you, but Russ was happy we didn't go to Last Chance with out him.. or you:) ha ha ha!!
-good call Britt!!
4 comments:
I am so jealous, I want to see you. I should have hitched a ride with them.
you both have such cute freckles!
So many fun new posts! Such great pictures. Looks like you guys have been having loads of fun lately! I love your boys taking the flowers to Hannah. So sweet.
Cute pics! That is fun that you got to hang out with the Weavers. Next time keep driving even more North to Colorado! :)
Post a Comment