Thursday, June 4, 2009

RECEPTION PARTY!

Yea for kelsie & Mike!  We are so excited for you guys!!!!
Oh Yea!  Hallelujah!
going for the garter...
oh yea! Jacks a winner... with Amanda!
Jackson was so proud!!! 
Yea for cousins... that ROCK!
do you notice anything in these two pictures... us Packer's really know how to open our mouths!  I always notice this about my self, when I'm having a good time, dancing, partying, my mouth is GIANT... and I see it runs in the family!  LOVE YOU GUYS!
who thinks garter's are the greatest toys ever?!?!
well... as long as its not hanging from the rearview mirror, I guess...
Woo-hoo... dancing queen... with my little prince!

4 comments:

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

I wish I was there! Doyle just said, haha honey bunny looks funny (on the last one). We think you guys are both lovely!

{leah} said...

What the ladies man!!!

I'll call you and we'll play...

Eva said...

How fun, I love weddings! I am loving Heather's dress, by the way. Yellow dresses are my favorite.

Eva said...

Oh, and it's me, Eva, not Rik. That would be pretty weird if Rik loved yellow dresses. :)