I was talking to my friend Keri, and looked up and had one of those moments where you realize how your baby isn't such a baby anymore. Cannon looked so big and grown up! He's a big boy! I sure do love him!!
Jack & Jake- they could totally be twins. They both even have matching cowlicks on the back of their handsome buzzed heads!
here are the cute engineers, building wall-ball-tracks...
and captains of the US 180 submarine... they shot torpedos like you wouldn't believe. Every time I'd walk by, they'd be on the phone to mission control ordering 180 more torpedos... thats J's favorite #.
you can pull me over any time babay!
1 comment:
That looks like a cool museum. I was just thinking that you have been gone for a year now and it totally doesn't feel that way. I feel like it was last month! Tear :(
Post a Comment