Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DINOSAUR!

Russ was gone all week, so the boys and I tagged along with my family for a quick weekend trip out to California for my cousins wedding.... 
I love to travel with my dad, he likes to stop at whatever we see... me too!
So... when we got to the Pee-Wee (Pee-Wee's Big Adventure) dinosaurs... we had to pull the bus over!!  
Cannon and Jackson were a bit nervous/ excited as we exited the freeway, and weren't exactly sure if they wanted to stop!
As you can see... the boys quickly loved the dinosaurs... beside one incidence of being chased by a T-Rex... thankfully we got away (top picture)
however; Heather wasn't so lucky... a velociraptor grabbed her from behind, luckily she too escaped with only a few flesh wounds... phew...
Cannon, Grandmother and Jackson found a safe spot, behind a brontosaurus' leg... while the watched Heather trying to escape

... all I can say is... I'm glad we made it back to the car safely and BOOKED it back onto the freeway and away from these ferocious beasts!
*augh*

4 comments:

Jodi said...

When ever we drive to Az. to visit Kent's folks we always pass these dinos, but like you I've always been leary about pulling over. It's kind of ghetto around there. But your pictures are so fun that I might just have to suck it up and pull over next time!

MK said...

SOOOO cool! I love how you say "A quick trip to California" That picture of Cannon is adorable!

Momza said...

I've been to that same exact Dinosaur place...on our way from Phx to CA back in the day. Wow. Your boys are perfect. It must be due to their parents' awesomeness. yeah that's it. love u guys.

Stan & Isabelle said...

Cannon is a model ... if you know what i mean!