Thursday, June 4, 2009

my brother and me... and a few other people...

Saturday Mike & Kelsie got married in the Fresno temple. Thanks Hch for watching J & C so I could go in:).  After, while we waited for the bride & groom to come out, I took a few (understatement) pictures... :) ha ha!
Jackson and Grandfather- buds.
my handsome baby... who isn't quite that anymore... the baby part- duh!
taking a stroll with Grandmother
Uncle Greg- my boys LOVE Greg.  They can never get enough of this fun guy, but then again, thats how Russ & I feel:)
a few of my cousins... Jenny, Greg, Jessica, me & Cannon, Carol Ann, Katie, Jackson & Heather, Uncle Tom & Roman
...Jackson and Jackson... 
ahhh... they are just sosososo dang cute!
my madre, and sadre... or however you say sister in spanish (I took french, sorry)
I really REALLY really LOVE these two guys!
they are such studs!

Here's Cannon with Uncle Brad.  Everytime Cannon saw him, he'd run up and start talking to him about something... kind of cute!
Jackson admiring the bride:)
and after awhile of waiting... these two found some dirt...
and rolly pollys!
all is well!

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

isn't family the best?!?! love that you all have the mouth wide-open... i think i just might fit right in. ;)

and... remember how your aunt & uncle live in my ward? it's fun seeing familiar faces on your blog.