Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Were BACK...

We are home now, and almost back to normal.  We had a fun visit in Arizona for the first two days and then got sick with a border hopping disease.  My parents had just returned from a cruise where they got sick, then Jackson caught it and had a high fever for four days,  I caught it the day before we left, and Cannon came down with it Sunday after church with a fever.  We were all calm Monday, but tonight, Russ came home and said he was feeling yucky... bummer dudes!!    
I think Jackson and I are over it though, and great full to be!  
The boys did so awesome!  They both flew so great this time, it is so fun having them getting older!  I have such fun with the two of them.  We are unpacked now, and I can't find my camera.  I called my parents and they haven't seen it anywhere and I can't remember the last place I had it...wait I just remembered!!! Blogs are fantastic!!!  Its on the jogging stroller in their garage.  I had taken it, because Jackson had been skateboarding and had mastered riding the board off of their front two steps!!  Man...how amazing are blogs...so mind refreshing!  ha ha! I have tried to think of it a million times with Russ and my mom and couldn't remember where it was!!!
Sweet dreams!!!!

1 comment:

MK said...

You are so funny! I saw you with your jogging stroller this morning. About 9:40 right by the pool. We were on our way to the airport and running late, otherwise we would have stopped. Call me when you are all feeling better.