Saturday was Jackson's first soccer game! He had a good time, I think Cannon wanted to play more than Jackson... we had to pull him off the other field twice, (when we cheered for Jackson too much:))
Jackson and his friend Riley running around having a good time...
Cannon & Daddy ready to CHEER for J!!
Go Dragons!!!
Cannon can't wait until he's old enough to play!
WOO-HOO Jackson!!!!
7 comments:
Little kids playing soccer is one of the cutest things ever, it's so funny how they all swarm to the ball. Cannon looks so cute with the ball I think that they should let him join the team too!
I love that picture of Cannon with the ball. It is so cute!
So much fun! How cute do they look! Cannon's "little" oweie is so sad! Do they make any goals? So cute!
Gary already had that shirt and then I found one that looked exactly like it at the Children's Place. Funny huh? You can come over and play wii anytime!
Go Jack! We want to come to one of his games. in 3 years its Nielsens vs. Bartholets (and russ can play as a kid to even it out). We love you!
Ah, cute boys. Ava's first soccer game is going to be Monday. Fun!
how fun! I can't wait for lacey to start playing in the fall! by the way i love your header! soo cute! you need to teach me how to do one of those!
Post a Comment