
Seven and a half years later, three careers, two (three) kiddos, and mucho gucho love later... MY SWEETNESS IS DONE... for the next year anyway:)...Russ tested out of his last english class last night! We are so proud of him (and me):). We went out to celebrate last night when he got home around 7pm, and when we got home at 9:30, this fun banner was on our house with balloons and martinelli's. Thanks Baker's and Thomason's! We love you guys and your super fun friendship! Thank you so much everyone! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! We are school free for the next few months!!! Next on the agenda: The oldest graduate students...coming soon! XOXOXOOXXOXOXO! I"M SO EXCITED! I can't stop smiling and cheering!!!! I love my hard working, sexy, loving hubby!!!
6 comments:
YEAH for Russ! And for Laurel and all her loving support. Congrats, let's go celebrate again!
Congratulations guys!! I know what a relief it is to get schooling under your belt! It's so much work, good job Russ. And Laurel, what can I say, it's been just as much work for you too hasn't it? Way to be supportive!!
Congratulations Russ & Laurel!!! WOOT WOOT! What is he going to grad school for?
YEAH!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is such a great feeling! I LOVE the sign...that is sweet!
WOO HOO! Congrats Russ! And I know how it is being a mom with a husband in school, not easy! What a great feeling, huh! yay! love the banner!
CONGRATULATIONS RUSS!!!! now, i think you need to celebrate for another 7 1/2 years...
Post a Comment