Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

This morning was our neighborhood easter egg hunt.  Jackson had alot of fun this year, and enjoyed running around with his friends.  Cannon, wasn't sure about it at first, and then got the hang of it and didn't want the huntin' to end.


Here's us, our little happy family:)
It seems to me, every time I try to take a picture of Cannon lately he turns his head at the last minute, I guess he's realized what a marvelous profile he has:)
Here's Jackson and his buddy Dane, anxiously awaiting "THE HUNT"
This was my first attempt to catch Cannon smiling at me, then he teased me again at the last minute...hey in his defense, there is probably something so cool on the ground:)...I also think this is a great picture of Jackson:), at least Jack's buddy Reid will smile at me for a picture!
Woo-Hoo...I got a picture of a 3/4 smile.  The trick was take the picture and then tell him to smile at me:) ha ha ha!  What RAD kiddos!!

One more thing struck me as so funny in these pictures...do you notice our attire!  It made me laugh out loud!  We are ready for our egg hunt in the 29 degree weather!  When I was a wee little girl, I remember hunting for eggs in my new easter dress with out coats or tights!!!!  Oh well, I still love Colorado, but am ready for some warm California sunshine!

4 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love Easter! BRRRR! Its a cold one for you! come and enjoy some of our 85 degree weather! we miss you guys!

MK said...

So cute! I didn't take Cody, I wasn't sure if he would like it or not. Looks like cannon loved it.

Monson Family said...

The attire is too funny! I feel the same way about the whole looking and turning away thing! It is so difficult!! Thank goodness for digital though right! How did we ever survive before! We would go through so much film!

becky said...

You are such a cute mom, all the fun spring activities!