
there was a huge blimp floating above our heads, that Cannon could not take his eyes off..

I think what Cannon is trying to say here is, "Please dear sweet Mommy, please don't take my picture right now, I just want to drive this car"

Jackson was totally tearing it up... EVEN standing up on the skate board, notice his hat backwards? My rockin Jackson always dresses up for every event, so he turned his hat around when he got the skate board out so he would be a "cool guy"- this guy totally cracks me up!

in the beginning... on his knees, whee...

getting braver & standing up, too bad I didn't get a good picture of him riding it, my camera is getting old and delayed, so we must settle for the after ride:).
We enjoyed the 65 degree weather so much! The boys always have so much fun at my parents house, there is so much to do outside...
2 comments:
Jackson IS a "cool guy" I miss you guys you need to come play with us.
Looks so nice there. I want to come with you next time. Do your parents have room for us too?!
Jackson is so cool. My nephew, Jeremy is totally like that too, he has to get dressed up to play any part.
Post a Comment