Both of our vacuums bit the dust in the same week last Monday & Thursday, so it was time for a new one. Like most gifts in our home, the box is always the funnest toy of all:). So the vacuum box soon became a store check out counter. After a day or two of constant play with this fun new toy, we painted it and made a conveyor belt all with a cash register & money! So much fun, this is our new favorite toy!
4 comments:
Laurel you are such a fun mom, and not to mention crafty. You asked if my parents are ok. My dad is perfectly ok but it was really scary with my mom, now it looks like she is going to be ok but she is in tons of pain.
That is such a cool toy. You ARE a cool mom. I would have just let them be creative with the box, but you went all out and mad it for them. You rock!
I mean MADE it for them! :)
I can't believe all the fun creative stuff you guys are always coming up with :)
Post a Comment