Saturday, March 28, 2009

Russ & Jack's 1st T-Ball game!

T-Ball season has started and Jack is having lots of fun... and so is Russ!  Russ is coaching Jackson's little league team.  This afternoon was the first game, and besides the sunburn... the mom forgot the sunblock... everyone had a great time!
nice arm Jack!  (far right)
that's my boy!
home run jack! home run jack!
a nice victory dance was performed!  hooray to make it to 1st base!
and I am one proud mama!

... after the game, Jackson asked me not to cheer so loud, he said it was embarrassing...  I told him he was so so lucky to have a mom to cheer for him! ha ha!
I need my voice to heal, then I'll really be able to cheer!

this is sure fun, having big kids!

6 comments:

Stan & Isabelle said...

that was a GREAT GAME, Jack is such a jock!!

Jessica Duff said...

Way to go Jack!!! You are so studly.

Jill said...

Laurel! You are on top of things girl! Way to go posting these pics already! I cant wait to see the ones you got of Sam too! I cant wait to hang with you at all the games! I just love this time of year! Our boys are the best! :)

Rebekah said...

so cute!!where can we get info for sports this summer, i guess we missed tball.

thanks for the words of encouragement. i am doing better, but it will take time.

heard you guys were moving to another ward....very sad! i'll miss you!!!!

Kara said...

What a little stud! I love the pic of him giving you the thumbs up! :)

Tricia said...

Love the victory dance! I have been doing the same thing with this tball business. It's so fun to see them out on the field so clueless!