This morning some friends and us, went to the park. The boys played on the playground for a bit... until they found something better!
M-U-D!
how sweet is this? - Bryson can fly! (check out those feet!)
here's cute little Brett...
and Cannon- makin' waves
let the fun begin...
these boys are so fun!
ha ha... this is Camille, Bryson's mom- she's prego...
We were standing here watching the kids on the slide, and Brett came down the slide saying, "watch me Milk-y"
so apparently thats her new nick name... the milky prego... ha ha!
7 comments:
I'm so bummed we couldn't go. But probably a good thing considering the whole mud ordeal, I don't think Grandma would have like big muddy hugs! haha. :) Sounds like a good time though, Rylee would have loved it! The pictures are so adorable too!
Oh my Laurel, you're like your Omi... She was very popular with our friends when we were children, because she would encourage boys to play in the mud... this happened for years - ask Jonathan Cannon. Did you ever play in the mud with her?
Wonderful Blog! Great to see pictures of the boys. Hope you're all having fun at Disneyland!
Love Uncle Victor
I love the pictures! You are such a fun mommy!
Mud is like a magnet to boys! Dontcha love it?!!
Great pics too!
i am going to kill you and get even with a better picture of you! Thanks a mill!! those pictures turned out so cute, well almost all of them!
Boys are the best! Cooper wants to play in the mud with you guys!
I got thinking, a lot of your posts seem to be playing in dirt. I want to come play in dirt! How fun! I wish we could see you guys! We miss you so. I bet your boys are the best little buddies ever. Don't you love having little boys?
Post a Comment