this is a photo op spot, they have Disney crews on site to take your picture if you don't have a camera- I could not get either boy to look at me long enough- they were too happy to touch their favorite cars:)
just think my green boys are so cute
we had never really explored the Brother Bear adventure park, but once we did, it was so hard to get Jackson to leave! He had so much fun!
Cannon really liked the little kid rides... he didn't care for any indoor rides- he said they were all scary, but if it was outside he LOVED it!
Heimlich was a momentous ride... it was the first ride that Russ and I got to sit next to each other... ahh, just like the old days, snuggling on the Love ride:) ha ha!
Goofy was the only character we saw- and he ate Jack! oh no!
In the evening our great friends Cory & Laurel came up to go to dinner with us:). Yes, Laurel and I have been friends since we were twinkles in our parents eyes, and are like cousins! It was so fun to hang out for the night, and our kids had a blast!
Cannon and Gunner were two peas in a pod!
then again, so was Makenna and Jackson!
Laurel & Laurel
ha ha, so so cool!
Russ & Cory... posing:)
we can't wait to meet you guys at the lake this summer! Thanks so much for coming out!!!!! and dinner:)
6 comments:
Can I join your family? You guys have awesome vacations! Well except for the whole sick ride up there...not fun. I'll fly and you guys drive
So fun!! Your guys looked so cute in their green and what a great time! Jealous!!!!
How fun! I just love how it really is magical for your kids! Cute pics!
Looks like you had a lot of fun and made some great memories! =)
You guys went 1 month too late!!! We have similar pictures of Luke with McQueen... the boys will be so excited to see these! WE MISS YOU!!!
We had fun! Makenna has asked when she can see Jackson again almost everyday so we'll definitely have to meet at the lake!
Post a Comment