Saturday, March 7, 2009

can I have a side order of dirt, please?

heres... The Leader of the Pack... vroom, vroom:)
thing 1
and thing 2 :)

This afternoon, we headed out West- past Tombstone out to some great rock climbing spots, called the Dragoons.
There were some great trails to hike, including cracks- my favorites!! 
We didn't have any gear and just took the boys out for a little adventure and to get out of town, but now we can't wait to go back with all our gear!
The boys had so much fun, running around, rolling around, climbing around and playing in the dirt.  It was a boys paradise!
Russ surprised me with a new DSLR camera today (which I've wanted for the past year!! I was so excited!!)) So I took 253 pictures today just having fun, testing all the features, trying different appetures... basically the F-Stops here:)...  (not a bad joke, photo humor?)
Cannon was a bit sketchy at first, but by the end, didn't want to leave...

basically, it was a Great Saturday!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

looks like so much fun! i'll have to get directions from you so we can have some fun too!!
you have the cutest boys!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had fun! You have to tell me all about your new camera! =)

Kara said...

I'm always up for new places, we'll have to try that one. Sounds fun!

marisa said...

Lainey wants to know if you are on a safari!

MikenKari said...

congrats on your new camera!! you take great photos of some very adorable boys!!