Friday, March 6, 2009

pals

This is WONDERFUL!!! I absolutely, positively LOVE that my boys are best buddies!  It is so so great!  I hope it stays like this FOREVER:).
Jack and his friend Wes were "Thing 1 & Thing 2"  - their personalities sure fit:)
my boys love showers- they sometimes have multiples a day because it is so SO fun to play in the rain!  

I liked this picture, I had been ironing while the boys were playing, and kept hearing Jack including Cannon- it was so sweet, so later when they wanted to watch a movie- I had to get a photo
I love kids!  I love little boys!  They are fantastic and I adore the friendship and love they share!

4 comments:

Erin Noel said...

I know what you mean, my boys play so well together.It always makes me so happy to hear them play together. And your boys are so cute!

Haymore Family said...

wow im so glad that you let him still go!

The Fergy Bunch said...

What a fun mom you are and what sweet boys you have!

Josie said...

That is so cute, what a good big brother!