Sunday, December 7, 2008

christmas thoughts...

I LOVE Christmas!  It is such a special holiday, and a special time of year that is so sacred, peaceful and glorious!   We celebrate our Saviour, His life and all He has done for us. We also remember and celebrate our precious Hannah whose funeral was on Christmas Eve.  
December comes and we play with manger scenes, talk about baby Jesus and that special night in Bethlehem, and try to come up with nice things we can do for others... 
... Now, our boys simply crack us up.  This morning we were sitting in Sacrament Mtg. and a baby was blessed.  After the prayer was finished, I told Jackson & Cannon to look up at the sweet new baby.   Cannon got all excited, and started to whisper... (right! more like sing joyously!) OH MOM, IT'S BABY JESUS!!!  (a few times more than once:)).  I thought it was kind of cute... but I am his mama! :)
Then in Primary during Sharing TIme, the lesson was on Christmas and trying to get the kids to come up with nice things they all liked about Christmas.  Things were going good, I was impressed, jr. primary, was coming up with good types of service, feelings, and then honest Jackson raises his hand, and says "yea, my favorite part about Christmas, is when I get my presents!" HA HA HA HA!  
I love these boys so much, they are always talking and saying the cutest, funniest, and sweetest things!  I love their Daddy so so much too!  He really is awesome!  ...I know where these little dudes get it from:) 
So happy Christmas season to you all!  We love you and are so grateful for our friendship with each one of you!  And LOVE the funny things that all of these cute little kids come up with!


1 comment:

Haymore Family said...

how cute! to bad we aren't in your ward yet we can see whos kids are loudest! thats brysons favorite game because he always wins! Hey and by the way, the picture on the side of your blog "action jackson" at the lake. You look naked, im guessing you are naked just to enjoy nature more fully!