ok. How funny is this picture? I think it's hilarious! I wish I had it a few weeks ago when I tried to make Christmas cards! Jackson always loves dress up, and found this Santa suit, and even stuffed himself with a pillow! Make sure you check out his little legs and feet- thats one of the funniest parts!
HO! HO! HO!
I asked Cannon to clean up his room the other day, and he picked everything up, and placed his cars like this. I asked him about it, and he told me it was a car store...
Jackson's new favorite spot. He hides under his bed, and stays quiet for EVER!
just a fun picture for when Cannon grows up, so he can remember 3 of his pals that he plays with when his brother is at school, mom is busy, and his "alive" friends aren't around :)
1 comment:
Okay, those Santa pictures are HILARIOUS!! Gosh I love kids! :)
Post a Comment