Saturday, November 29, 2008

the Stinker... and the Thinker

so... Cannon is hilarious!  He is brilliant and constantly cracking us up, with the funniest things he says... and does!
This afternoon we cleaned and organized the boys' room.  Their closet was lovely with lots of floor showing.  The toys were organized in separate bins...  ha ha!  FUNNY BOY!  we don't like it like that!
He is really good about going to sleep and staying in his bed... 
boy does he have me fooled!  Tonight he was caught!
I went in to check on him, and first saw this (below)  he had pulled blankets, pillows, and a hot wheels track (and cars) out of the closet.
... then I opened the closet door.... AUGH, there was a tornado!  Boy am I grateful no one was injured!

and then... in the end... he had crawled in bed with Jackson and went to sleep:)
my angels:)
here he is a year ago... man, time sure flies!
I feel so blessed to be a mom to these two wonderful, adorable, loving boys!

7 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MK said...

Cannon is so big and Cute. I enjoyed all the pictures and once again, it made me miss you like crazy. Russ' knee is so scary. I hope everything is ok. I told Gary that's why he can't get a motorcycle. I am glad you had a great birthday!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I guess my kids feel the same way about the floor covered with toys! what a funny kid.

Momza said...

Laurel, we just love your babies! Glad you had a fun thanksgiving!

Haymore Family said...

wow you really have been busy! I didn't know it was your birthday, happy late bday!!! Maybe if i saw you once in a while! and Russ' knee is so awesome, and really disgusting! good luck with that!

Tricia said...

Why do they always mess up after a big cleaning! Glad to see Trevor would be in good company with another 2 year old! Maybe we should NEVER introduce these two, it may be big trouble!

The Borman Family said...

This is so cute! I can appreciate the tornado thing and I think I have your same green buckets organizing my toy room. They often look the same as the boys reorganize for me!