he rocked that guitar and ty-dyed T real good. go cannon!
oh so sweet!
Cannon you're awesome! Cooper is your number one fan and loves your rad video!
thats talent! oh and you inspired us, we made tied dyed the other day. the kids LOVED it! our passed expired to Disneyland but lets do Chuck E cheeses or something when you come to town. That would be AWSOME! let us know!
get out of here. He got old and I hate that I am missing it. Come home!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he rocked that guitar and ty-dyed T real good. go cannon!
oh so sweet!
Cannon you're awesome! Cooper is your number one fan and loves your rad video!
thats talent! oh and you inspired us, we made tied dyed the other day. the kids LOVED it! our passed expired to Disneyland but lets do Chuck E cheeses or something when you come to town. That would be AWSOME! let us know!
get out of here. He got old and I hate that I am missing it. Come home!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment