Wednesday, December 31, 2008

welcome to the WILD wild west!

We live at the base of some good hiking/ biking mountains.  A few weeks ago we went out for a nice Sunday walk.  As much as I miss the snow and winter, it is pretty nice to have 60+ degree days to go out side and play!

Cannon never walks... only runs- it's kind of cute
here are Jackson's great camera skills
This is Cannon's favorite "toy"  he was "hunting" bunnies- and always is.  This gun goes just about everywhere with us, I do wrangle it out of his hands to go in public... 
we are all getting INCREDIBLY brave... I speak mostly of myself, the boys may have been a bit tougher than I.  I am taking this picture AND not screaming at Jack to run away (it's a wild tarantula) ha ha ha!1

1 comment:

Monson Family said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!! I would say you were being brave! YUCK!!! What fun to have that so close!