The funniest part is how much this little boy LOVES yoda now. He wants to be Yoda when he grows up!
the Bartholet's, Nielsen's and Heather off to get some candy...
after the little boys got tired, Heather took Jack out for another hour and a half on a date, he had so much fun! We are so fond of Aunty Heather!!1
15 comments:
You are such a pretty Princess Leah! I love all the costumes. These last posts made me miss you like crazy because I remember hanging with you last year for Jack's birthday and Halloween. :( Cannon has grown sooo much, I hardly recognize him.
You guys have got to be the COOLEST family ever!
Seriously awesome! I LOVE your costumes~ you all look so great!!
So cute!!
Love the family costume theme. You guys are so fun!
Oh my goodness! Look how cute you guys look! I LOVE Cannon's face in the first one! Totally playing the part! What a fun Halloween!
by far the coolest family i know. wow and wow. u look hot leia
You look HOT! What a great family Halloween. The boys look ultra cool. I hope you are enjoying the Sugar High at your house too.
great costumes! Lookin' good guys!
You guys are so rad! You definitely have the force.
Those costumes rock! And I really like Russ' Shrek costume. Hope Thanksgiving goes great for you guys!
Hey Girl!! I don't know you had a blog!! I think your little boys are so cute!!
Sorry about the other night! You need to come down more often. We can watch movies, play games, ect!!! It was fun to chat for a bit.
LAUREL!!!!
I am so sorry that I have been such a lame friend! We miss you guys so much! LOVE the costumes- I agree with everyone else that you guys definitely HAVE THE FORCE! :) Thanks for all of your nice comments on my blog- sorry again it has taken me so long to respond! I check out your blog often and miss you guys a ton!
dang awesome halloween costumes!! Hey Laurel and Russ this is Evan! :] while i was wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on facebook i saw ur thingy that said to say hi on this!
HI!
haha so i don't know how long I'll have a blog (i just got it yesterday and I'll be going into the MTC in feb...) but here's the URL: www.beeinasuit.blogspot.com
:]
Laurel you guys are so cute! I have been wanting to do a family group costume for so long! I just don't have the energy yet maybe next year! Love the costumes!
Post a Comment