I didn't end up riding this year and could kick myself that I didn't. I hurt myself carrying a bed up the stairs the night before and thought it hurt... but not as much as dropping everyone off at the starting line and saying good-bye. It's probably better that I didn't because poor Cannon cried and cried AND cried that he didn't get to go.
Grandpa Tom came out for the ride, as well as Uncle Brad , Cindy, Greg, Kimmo & Jonny. Grandfather and Heather rode and improved their time from last year by 45 minutes... way to go!
Well, Tucson has definitely moved up on my list as a nice place to live. They have compassion for people who wish they lived somewhere cold. The mall had hauled in truck loads of snow for the kids to play in, and to kick off Santa's arrival. It didn't last too long in the 75 degree weather, but it sure felt good getting hit by Cannon, Doyle & Logan's snowballs:) This fun, familiar white stuff also cheered Cannon up:)
Here are the three boys with grandmother in the back ground helping them make snowballs.
My buddy and me, found a fun restaurant with Grandmother & Aunt Cindy.
Yea for Jackson! He did it! Cannon was so so so excited to greet him at the finish line!
1 comment:
Wow! Way to go Jackson!!!!! Seriously, I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment