they came back a few hours later... and tried to smuggle a cantaloupe inside Russ' knee?
hmmm, very interesting?
we got to have a romantic date night in the ER. They took x-rays and they don't THINK??? anything is broken but can't tell due to the excessive swelling, they tried to drain the blood inside, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I had to finally turn my chair around. :).
When we left, he was told to follow up with an Orthopedic in three days for more x-rays and an MRI, the only problem is... its Thanksgiving and no one will see my poor baby, so...
almost a week later, the swelling has gone down a bit, but it's still bleeding from the drainage spots and a bit swollen. ( I need another profile pic):)
The good news is, he stayed home from work all week to keep his leg up:) We always like Daddy's company, even if he is our little gimpy mc gimp gimp:)
3 comments:
That is just discusting!!!! I dont' do blood or anything that looks like it might hurt. (When the boys get really hurt... I call the neighbor because I pass out.)
Ouchy wawa!!! Has he had an MRI yet? Is everything ok?
What excessive swelling? Just kidding; sorry to hear about the knee Russ. You just got that thing fixed, right? That makes it worse. Hope you heal up ok.
Post a Comment