Today was so fun! I am in love with my family and love winter/ snow. This morning Russ came in and said, "let's go snowshoeing, its too cold to go riding" (bike) it was 18 degrees. So we all bundled up and headed up Cameron Pass. When we got up there it was snowing and really cold. Cannon went in the backpack and the rest of us snow shoed. We went about a mile and a half and Jackson did awesome! On the way back Cannon became a bit frozen, so we went in the car to warm up while Jackson and Russ went and found a hill to belly sled on. All in all it was such a fun day and I can't wait to go snowshoeing again!
4 comments:
You guys do such fun and sponaneous things.
I need to be like you and like the snow but for some reason I just don't. Your family is so cute! DeAnn
Looks like SO much fun. I'm totally motivated to use my snowshoes now!
You guys are so cute. I am sad we missed out on the snoeshowing date with you guys! Now, you guys can be our trip leaders :), and go again sometime soon!
Post a Comment