Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rollerland...

Today was a super-great-fun one! :) This morning we went on a field trip with Jackson's pre-school class to Rollerland, the roller skating rink. It was lots of fun.
Jackson often reminds me of the little boy on Hope Floats who dresses up daily as different characters. Today Jackson was "inspired" to be a real cowboy. He is a very picky dresser! He had to have the right color of blue jeans and a real cowboy button up shirt, this whole sentence should be in quotations! I think its really cute though, so I probably encourage it...after all, isn't he just developing a fabulous imagination? ha ha! Anyway, there was another boy dressed like Superman who wasn't with our pre-school, Jackson was drawn to this boy who obviously adores make believe land as much as he, so imediatly left our group to play with him the whole time. Jack is a really sweet, cool, awesome, rad, tubular kid!
Cannon had a blast as well. He put on the little Fisher Price roller skates and never wanted to take them off...He skated the whole time, AND wouldn't hold my hand. I felt bad because he kept crashing on his bummy, so I'd try to help him and he would say "no, all done" I think he meant he was done with me? NO WAY! ;) Anyway, its was a fun field trip!
I am just in awe of what great little boys these dudes are! They rock my world!

2 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

My kids would love that place! I need to check it out and see if we have anything like that around here! how fun!

Monson Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Your boys are so cute! I can relate with the whole picky clothes kid! Sadie is SO that way! It hasn't gotten WAY out of control so I have had to put limits! But she always has a new thing that is a must! It gets so frustrating!