When Russ came home we went to lunch at Olive Garden. Jackson and Cannon were so fabulous and well behaved the WHOLE time. They sat, ate, talked politely the ENTIRE time!! It was such a fun, enjoyable lunch! By the time we were finishing up, an older couple came up to us and told us what handsome and well manered children we had. They said they had been watching us during their meal and were very impressed. They went on and on and our heads swelled and swelled!!! Russ and I rejoiced!!!!!!! We then celebrated with yummy chocolate cake. GREAT BOYS!!
p.s. I even took some pictures this morning. Maybe I'll post them if I remember where I put the camera:)
5 comments:
Those are excelent boys! But I have to say- Jack and Cannon should come give my boys lessons! We love you!
Your posts make me miss Colorado! So much fun stuff to do! Your boys are so cute Laurel!How lucky they are to have such a fun mom!
email me sometime...
rcl8on@msn.com
Hey Becky...if you check this again... I want to check out your blog, but you have to invite me...please:) hope all is well in the big MO!!!
if you email me I can send you an invite- sorry for all the security, we had someone hack into our computer last year... lost the computer and a lot of Dan's ancestry work... sad day
That is so sweet! Okay, someone said that to us once in an airport McDonalds and then started ragging on some kids on their flight and it just made me think, well that sounds like my girls at times. It was funny.
Post a Comment