



We are entering a whole new phase, but I guess thats how it is with kids, no two are alike and therefore they do completly different things. Cannon will be two in April and is beginning the quest already. He is really getting picky and perfecting the art of the pout and the tantrum. Anyway, he is such a cute kid even when these things occur. For instance, this afternoon he asked for some milk. I got out the M&M sippy cup and started to fill it. He went a little angry on me because he wanted the fishy cup and ran to the corner to have a fit, even though I offered to change it, the damage had been done. He was so cute mad, that I decided to capture the moment (Yes, I'm nuts too sometimes). He kept trying not to look at me and in the end started laughing at me which was my goal...so mission accomplished with the M&M cup! He really is a cute silly great almost 2 year old boy!
After all... don't we all need silly acting pictures of our selves as kids??
5 comments:
That is awesome and so cute! I can totally picture the tantrum and it makes me smile. We love Cannon.
Hey Laurel! You have such a cute family! You are surrounded by men, so fun! I love your blog, it was so fun to hear from you, I love getting back in touch with you! Talk to you soon! Andrea
Thanks so much for the blog. I love the window into your family. Thanks for sharing the things we can't see all the time.
Love you!!!
I can't believe all our little babies are gonna be 2! Emily is totally in the tantrum stage, and the throwing everything stage!
I wish my kids laughed when I captured their most unhappy moments. Bartel is still mad at me for taking a picture of the big wad of blue silly putty that he got stuck right in the front of his hair, and then it was covered with sand because he had been with his dad over the weekend at the sand dunes....Something tells me that wouldn't have happened if I had been there.....
Post a Comment