Sunday, January 27, 2008

story time





The day that my mom was leaving, we were all getting ready to go to the airport and I walked in the living room and saw this and loved it, and had to go find my camera quick! My boys had so much fun with their grandma, and that made me so happy. When we dropped her off at the airport, Jackson cried so hard with big tears, and then Cannon copied. It was very sweet. I tried to cheer him up and said, "come on, lets go get a treat, we'll see her again soon" and Jackson said "well, I'm going to just get some chocolate doughnuts for grandmother" He is so dang cute!

3 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Grandmas are the BEST!

MK said...

That is so sweet. They love their sweet grandma

The Koenigs said...

Wow Laurel....when I looked at your first picture, I thought your mom was YOU!!! Im sure you get all the time, but WOW! Now, there are 2 beautiful ladies in the world who look exactly alike. Im so glad your kiddos have such an awesome grandma. Grandmas make everything 100 times better!