Friday, January 4, 2008

moms dream....






I love living in Colorado, and I just adore the snow! I always joke that I want a stroller with ski's on the bottom. This afternoon, Brittany and I took our kiddo's sledding at some open space in the middle of our neighborhood. Cannon absolutely loved it. When he wasn't going he was trying to skoot off the edge saying "go, go, go". I put Cannon in the backpack and dragged Jackson on the sled, it was probably one of my favorite walks ever:). After sledding the big boys had a snowball fight, and Cannon and Luke saw and had their own little fight, it was very cute!!!

2 comments:

marisa said...

Looks like fun but awfully cold to me! So sad about your house! Isn't it wonderful to have good fix-it-men for husbands! Our fridge just went out and between the two of us, we were able to fix it. Next time you come to CA you better call us...I can't believe you were in Valencia and didn't call!!! You better call next time so we can go meet you. Have a great new year.

MK said...

Too cute! I am glad you updated. It was in serious need.