




Jackson and Cannon had such a fun week, my mom came to town and partied with her two boys. Each day she would ask Jackson what he wanted to do, the first day was the park and I wish I had my camera, the three of them were so cute on the tire swing and cracking up! On Friday we went bowling. Cannon was so rad. Each time he'd "punch" the ball and then scream/cheer for it and end it with a "Hooray" He is so cute! I really love my mom and admire her so much! I want to be just like her someday! She is the most kind and loving lady!
3 comments:
You and your mom are so fun and cute! I want to be like you someday. In the meantime...let's get together and we can all go bowling!
Laurel,
I really enjoyed seeing your new posts! Your mom hasn't aged at all! You have such a adorable family! DeAnn
Don't you just love when you get to hang out with your mom? It's the best!!
Post a Comment