




For the past couple months Jackson has been fixated on Spiderman. He LOVES to dress up like him and play with the Spiderman action figure...Spidey, Spidey, Spidey. Well, little Cannon is catching on quick. Jackson got some new Spidey jamies for Christmas that were too small and Cannon can kind of pull them off, just keep hiking them back up:) and he wants to wear them every night! It is hilarious! A few nights ago, I put them on him under a blanket sleeper and he threw a little tantrum when I zipped up the outer layer because he wanted to be Spiderman, which is pronounced very well and very very quickly. So tonight after baths, Jackson tells Cannon to put on his Spidey jamies so they can play (which is really the cutest thing I've ever seen). And up comes the boom-boom (Cannon's language for horse, because when you play horse you sing boom da boom, duh:) which is dear old Dad, and these kids and Daddy were so cute, Jackson & Cannon were cracking up, so I had to go fetch the camera! The three of them are really really RAD!
3 comments:
Boys are so fun!!!
That is awesome. Sounds like so much fun. They are so cute together and sweet little Best friends. I love the boom boom. In nursery a few weeks ago Cannon picked up an animal cracker and kept saying boom boom. Russ had to let us know that means horse. too cute! I love those boys!
Hi Laurel
Looks like life is fun, i have 2 boys two and they are so wild and crazy. they're into Elmo right now not my favortie but they are only 18 months. love ya
ashley
Post a Comment