Wednesday, October 15, 2008

utimate spoons

My sweetheart has been gone this week out on business in California, so we have been partying with Heather and her friends alot:). Heather's friend is taking the missionary disscussions, which are totally awesome, Lacey too! The past couple times we end with some games... tonight we played ultimate spoons... and the winner was... LAUREL! woo-hoo! Jackson invented his own "trash game" that he sure did enjoy???
Alright... the race is on... the final two contestants:
Laurel & Elder Ellis (who btw; his legs go up to my chest because he is SO tall... so he HAD the advantage)

for the last round, everyone else hid the spoon and we had to run around looking for it... and look... the shorter one won!!!!!!!

... sorry my hiney is showing:)

Me. Doing my victory dance with Jackson.
YEA for the final two!!!
Check out my sad crocs. I guess my victory was worth getting stepped on and breaking my pinky finger.
I love Ultimate Spoons... who wants to come over and play with me?????

7 comments:

Kara said...

Come on, you love your hiney showing, we all know that's why you posted that pic ;) Anyway, I don't know how to play ultimate spoons, you'll have to teach me

Anonymous said...

that game is a whole-lot-of dangerous. i broke a toe once. good job laurel. you always were the best at silly games. esp. kitty.

Monson Family said...

How fun! Looks like you had a roarin' party going!!!

becky said...

I think I need to learn this game!!! As the grand champ will you teach me? =)

Sarah Garner said...

Hi Laurel!

I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch! How are you doing? You must be pretty good considering you just SCHOOLED the elders in a game of spoons. Best. Game. Ever. We used to play all the time with my singles ward when I lived in Provo.

You're family is just beautiful. Will you email me sometime? zeeneye@gmail.com I'd love to chat and hear a little more about your little Hannah!

Chat with you soon!

Sarah Garner

Erin said...

I dont remember spoons played like that!! What are they teaching you down in Arizona?! Come back to Colorado and learn the RIGHT way! haha love you and miss you TONS!

FruitaBirds said...

We'll come play with you, we just didn't know where you went. Please keep in touch and come to Colorado anytime, you always have a place with us. We love you and miss you and think of you always. The Fruita Birds