Friday, October 10, 2008

time for a hair cut?

The other day I was rubbing Jackson's head and realized... it was time for a hair cut.  He didn't want one (surprise) so I told him his hair was so long I could put it in a pony tail.  He didn't believe me, saying pony tails are for girls.. I told him he was right, and showed him I DID know what I was talking about:) ha ha ha!

6 comments:

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha! That is hilarious! Love the mohawk action! We just got a haircut today that I am going to post about! :) It's in the air.

Anonymous said...

i love it. ridiculing your own children looks like fun.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

no need for a cut, I like the pony tail look!

Josie said...

how funny! so cute!

Andrea said...

Oh boy, you ARE girl starving, that's too funny.

Alaska Massey said...

Nice to find your blog. Talked to Russ tonight. Great looking family. ~Erik Massey