My little hippie sister is here, who LOVES tye dye, and came to share the fun with me:) Russ is so excited, his dream in life is to live in a VW van down by the river with his sweet wife to wear the same outfit each day and birkenstocks.:) so, Russ was totally PRO-tye-dye along with Lizzy!




we did shirts, socks, burp clothes, sheets, pillow cases... ? so much stuff!
lots of good fun!
mixing it all up
yea... the package arrived!
2 comments:
I've been tie dying too! Small world :) We made those same pumpkin shirts, but we just made one big pumpkin in the middle. It's so addicting. We are tie dying stuff for our trip to Disney and I'm buying cute dresses from Dharma Trading to do for the girls :)
Fun!!!! I love the tie dye!! You guys look like pros! I wouldn't even know where to begin!
Post a Comment