We decided to make it fun, since it was just us girls and Lizzy's baby Andy.





Now living in Arizona, we go over the Hoover Dam. So... we jumped out, and played tourists in the little trinket shops, and of course... photo op.
We decided to go stop in Las Vegas at 11pm and take Heather on her first roller coaster. After parking, getting lost in Caesar's Palace and The Venetian we changed our minds. We did do a little shopping and eat food.
I played a penny slot... and made 3 more... whoop whoop... do I look tired, or what?
but, tiredness doesn't matter, we had all night to PLAY... so where else should we go??F.A.O. Schwartz... to play the GIANT piano... check out Lizzy's sweet moves!
Augh! Lizzy! in a BAR! with a baby!!!
1 comment:
hi, I was lookin on your photos..nice
that`s a real happy family, good for you.
And who are the 2 girls, I am interesed in theirs...
sorry by my english, I am fron Bolivia (south america), so I speak spanish.
well, if you can understand spanish visit my blog
chao
Post a Comment