ok- I'm having a serious case of insomnia right now... Melissa, you should call me:) So, I have two tags out there, and so... I'll do this one first and see if it triggers that dang sleep thingy to kick in... I don't know why, it's not like 5:30 doesn't come early???thanks for the tag hailey:)
10 years ago:
I was in my second year at UVSC, living it up Provo style... having a BLAST! going to school, working at Blackley Insurance and PARTYING!!!!! with lots of fun people!
5 things on my list of things to do today:
1.Go to sleep (the rest are for tomorrow)
2. finish painting the family room & kitchen
3. make home made playdough with Cannon
4. Go to kickboxing
5.finally see... BABY MAMA! I <3>
5 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. buy Russ a surprise of... a bazillion bikes? really? ahahahah
2. adopt a baby, or two, or three:)
3. buy a few vacation homes around this lovely earth
4. have Russ retire- that's number one, and then we could just play together every day! That would be the funnest!
5. give some money to people who really need it
3 of my bad habits:
1. can't sleep...
2. singing too loud to the radio (but really, is that THAT bad?)
3. picking at my nails- it drives Russ bonkers
Places I have lived:
Palo Alto, Irvine, Ventura, Lancaster, Valencia, Castaic, Provo, Ft. Collins, Sierra Vista... sweet, I get around!
5 Jobs I have had:
1. mom:) (my favorite)
2. P.E. teacher... funnest paid job!
3. book keeper
3 Things most people don't know about me:
1. I love cars, I always want to new one, they get boring after a while:)... Russ and I have been married 8 years and have had 17 cars
2. I love to dance! I was a ballerina for 15 years
3. I used to have no fear. I would keep up with the crazy boys... anything from snake hunting, to cliff jumping (82 ft. hurts dang bad), river rafting 5+ rapids, mtn. bike, to swimming with dolphins in the wild ocean (today that sounds freaky) I tried to do it all, and now I'm a bit more chicken:)... But thru all these things, I have never broken my arm or leg, which is what I would always try to do when crashing especially on my snowboard... (remember that Nicole?) but have broken 3 ribs (falling off a cliff mtn. biking, with my dad) and 2 vertebra's (ice skating, trying a dare, to go in the middle and do a jumping turn... needless to say, it wasn't that pretty) ... maybe someday I'll get a cast, however; it really doesn't look that appealing anymore:)
4. ok- I have one more... I want to go back to school and get my master's degree, I think thats so cool for girls:)- I always told Carolina she was so cool to have hers, that she should hang her degree on her front door inside a wreath:)
ok... I tag all of you!!! do it... it's super fun! ha ha! and... i want to know your funnies:)
7 comments:
Oh, you should have called me. I couldn't sleep last night either. I went to bed about 12:30 and tossed and turned until about 1:30 and I miss my Laurel!!!
I pick my nails too and Gary hates it. You are so funny and I miss you!
You are a crazy dare devil ballerina! Sweet dude!
BLOG STALKER WARNING!!!
Hey It's Serene Gaitan. I just found you and could resist leaving you a note.
-S
You're too funny! I think we have all the same billionaire plans. And I'm baby starving too, why do our siblings have to keep having such dang cute babies?!
I love Laurel- the real Laurel! not this fantasy one you are blogging about, haha, but you forgot to mention you grew up in Irvine.
You are hilarious! I miss your fun personality and all the good times we've had. Sorry about sending you my address. I keep forgeting. I'll send it today. I also feel so good that you mentioned me on your blog. It always makes me feel so special and the fact that you haven't forgotten us little people!
ya, you've lived in alot of places but Santa clarita was the best cuz you had me, huh!
Post a Comment