Oh Laurel, I love you. Your Mother-heart is so strong and faithful. Thank you for sharing that sacred moment. I learn so much from you on this journey. I can't wait to meet your Hannah someday. Love love love Dawn
Dear Laurel, We have several of these photos from when I was little...who would have guessed that a cemetery would be a kids' favorite picnic spot? I can only imagine the pain you and Russ will carry with you until you have your Hannah with you again, but thank you for your example to all of us and especially to your children... you will have taught them about the Plan of Salvation in one of the most powerful ways. love, Britt
We just think you guys are so amazing! We love you! Hope you can meet us at the lake it would be so much fun! It has been so long since we have seen you. Our kids would have a blast.
Laurel, my heart goes out to you! I know I can't imagine what you have been through with losing your little girl. She must be amazing for Heavenly Father to need her! You are so strong. My sisters and I often go have pic-nics or take cupcakes and treats to my Mom's grave. We always wonder if people think we are weirdos. But it works for us. It's the closest we can get! Glad to know we share that!
12 comments:
Oh Laurel,
I love you. Your Mother-heart is so strong and faithful. Thank you for sharing that sacred moment. I learn so much from you on this journey. I can't wait to meet your Hannah someday.
Love love love
Dawn
Dear Laurel,
We have several of these photos from when I was little...who would have guessed that a cemetery would be a kids' favorite picnic spot? I can only imagine the pain you and Russ will carry with you until you have your Hannah with you again, but thank you for your example to all of us and especially to your children... you will have taught them about the Plan of Salvation in one of the most powerful ways.
love, Britt
We just think you guys are so amazing! We love you! Hope you can meet us at the lake it would be so much fun! It has been so long since we have seen you. Our kids would have a blast.
Laurel,
I had no idea. Thank you for sharing a small piece of your private grief with us. Isn't it wonderful to know that there is a plan...
Did Jackson take that last picture? He did a good job!
I'm so sorry for your loss and that you don't get to spend this life with your sweet baby girl!
Hang in there and just know that she is in a better place and happy.
We love Hannah and we love you 4 too!
Wish I could be there to give you hugs. :-)
I can't even imagine what losing a child must be like. You are such a strong woman to have made it through that.
Laurel, my heart goes out to you! I know I can't imagine what you have been through with losing your little girl. She must be amazing for Heavenly Father to need her! You are so strong. My sisters and I often go have pic-nics or take cupcakes and treats to my Mom's grave. We always wonder if people think we are weirdos. But it works for us. It's the closest we can get! Glad to know we share that!
Thanks for sharing your visit. I'm all choked up too.
Laurel I had no idea! Thanks for sharing your heart with us and your sweet Hannah.
Post a Comment