It was so quiet, and I couldn't find my family... so I "just chilled" the morning away by painting the bathroom and the loft! It turns out, my cute Russ had taken the boys out hiking when they woke up in the mountains by our home! He is such a sweetheart! and a fun Daddy!




Russ said he had brought a back pack with drinks and snacks, but Jackson wanted to bring his own with his own food!
Cannon cracks me up in many ways. He is the kind of kid who always has a toy, or food, or his baby in his hands. So, naturally on his hike, he collected rocks, and even tried to get his party to hold some of the great ones he found.
At this point, he asked Russ to hold his rocks so he could eat his pretzels, and Russ said no, so Cannon tried to eat the rock instead?!
AHOY!
4 comments:
HOW NICE IS THAT!!!?!!! What a great surprise. I took a 5 HOUR nap on Sunday!! CRAZY!! Lucy was sleeping and Chris played with Sadie! So NICE. You have had lots of fun lately. I love the worms!! Great job on the tire swing! :)
Russ is so nice! I'm glad that he will be so nice again next week and take 5 kids on a hike!
I can't believe how grown up Jack & Cannon both look, they're so cute!
Laurel it looks like you Bartholets are having just too much fun all the time!! I think you need a winter fix too and what better place to get it than Craig. I guess you could go to Steamboat too but maybe you would want to stay in Craig? We miss you and your boys are getting so big. I was a little surprised at your big boy in the crib. HAHA That seems so Russ. We miss you!
Post a Comment