Kimberly is so dang cute and so is her new hubby Jonathan. The funniest thing is that he is from this new little town out here in Arizona (but they met at BYU). It was lots of fun to be with lots of family again:)








hubba hubba---- the newlyweds<3
YEA! Daddy's back! We love our Daddy!
my baby<3
my cute nephew Doyle, just helping with the temple's gardening;)
Andrew, Lizzy, me, Russ
we love the Nielsen's- hurry and move by us!
my cute madre & padre
sisterly love:) ha ha! I love these girls!
I love these boys!!!! SO SOS OSSO MUCH!
This is "Uncle" Matt, or Uncle Spiderman, or Uncle KAAAKAAA, but whatever the name, Jackson loves this guys! Two weeks before we moved to Arizona, Jackson said, "mom, what ever happened to Uncle Matt?" (Matt is my cousin Greg's buddy and has come to visit us a few times with Greg)- it took me a minute to figure out who Jack was talking about and then when I figured it out, Jackson was so excited- that I remembered and said we would get to see him again at Kimmer's wedding! ... Hopefully he'll join the family soon.... right Beeb??:)_
No comments:
Post a Comment