Happy 4th, love us!
Jackson and some fun buddies, Shane & Jake
Happy 4th of July! We had a great time out here in the A-Z! We woke up and went to a pancake breakfast with our new ward, and people remembered our names!!! This was only our 2nd time going... very impressive! Afterwards Jackson went to a friends house to play, Cannon had a nap and Russ & I went on a mountain bike ride. Now, I've been a bit leary outside here from all the creatures I've seen, but the last quarter of the ride, I got confident and decided to take the lead on the single track. Well, 28 seconds in I run over this giant purple and green giant snake that gets stuck in the spokes of my tire. By this time I'm screaming like a madd woman with my legs sticking out both sides (amazingly enough I don't crash) and then it finally flies, FLIES up behind me as high as my sholderblades (I was told). Now I'm just ready for my home in the middle of a track neighborhood, my little suburbia!
In the evening we went to a big giant party in the park with some of our new friends. Jackson liked the fireworks, and I remembered why this is my favorite holiday... Cannon didn't and fell asleep in my arms with his blanket over his head, just like last year! So, once a year he'll cuddle me to sleep... hopefully our bond will last the next 20 years! Ha ha!




man- their so good looking
my favorite- I wish it lasted allllll night so I could keep snuggling him!
my new buddy Andrea and me shakin' things up in the end!
Jackson and his new lady friends:)
The gang- Heather and I made these shirts that all have a message for Spencer on them... we love to match in a fun, corny way- hey- it's who we are!
4 comments:
I wish we were there too!!
love the shirts! you crazy kids!
That is the CRAZIEST snake story ever!! I would have totally freaked out!
You guys always do the funnest things!
Post a Comment