Thursday, July 31, 2008

ahhh... nothing like some good' ol randome days:)

Oh my goodness!  I love these cute little missionary boys!  They rock our world!Britt-  show this picture to Reid... it'll make more sense in a week or so!  Poor guy, had to go 3 days with out glasses because the edger at Len's Crafters was broken... but I do love that I can see his baby blues and luscious lashes!
Jackson told me he took this awesome picture of Cannon- I'm sensing a prof. in the making!
super fun when Aunty Heather comes over and swims in the bath with us:)
and somedays.... well I go a bit bonkers:).... 
and then I feel better!

5 comments:

Momza said...

Love love love the Hair!! How're things going for you guys?

MK said...

That's how I look most days now that you are gone. I go bonkers too! You are so cute and fun and your boys are so lucky to have a fun Aunty Heather. She is perfect for them

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

you look so sexy! I want you to do my hair!

cory and laurel evans said...

So it turns out that my brtoher-in-law's girlfriend is one of your cousin Stephanie's good friends, pretty funny huh? Small world!

The Koenigs said...

ya know, the song on your blog matches your picture just PERFECTLY!! you are so crazy! ;o) i miss you!!