Saturday, April 25, 2009

my knight in shining armor

I am so lucky!  I am princess Lowel, but I must admit there are times when I forget to talk like a princess (sweet, high pitched voice).  That is where I am in luck! In times like these I have a handsome, brave knight who will come along and remind me that I am princess Lowel.  
Sir Cannon's favorite chore in the world is to mop the floor.  So, when he hears me filling up the bucket he comes charging. The past couple weeks, Cannon has turned into Sir Cannon, and boy is he cute- and plays his character very well:)
So, off to my rescue comes Sir Cannon, my brave hero, who mops the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room floors... so I wait and clean up the swamp after he is finished:)
After all, he's my hero!
I sure do appreciate the enthusiastic attitude? ... too bad all chores aren't this exciting!

1 comment:

Monson Family said...

What a sweetheart! Don't you love how much they love to "help" with chores! It is so cute and so sweet! I love that he is Sir Cannon! I am glad someone is there to remind you of the princess that you are! :)