Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy happy birthday Cannon dear!

My little, tiny, sweet, baby boy, who isn't so small anymore turned 3 last Saturday!  He is such a great, wonderful, smart big boy!!!
This big boy is so terrific, and so full of spunk!  I love him so much!  He brightens my day with his happiness and love for everything!

When the boys woke up (too early) and came in our room there were a few gifts waiting for him:)  Woo-hoo!!!
For lunch we went to Peter Piper's Pizza (chuck e cheeses style)
then quickly ran home for a birthday party- Lighting McQueen style;)


Cannon had lots of fun with his friends!
we had a pinata...
and colored with sidewalk chalk...
and pee'd on trees...
played a little tag, just had a great time!
then the sweet men cleaned the party up:)
then grandmother and grandfather got the boys some new shirts and took us all to see Monsters vs. Aliens
and Nana and Grandpa Tom sent some cool new clothes...
and a super fun, cool pool
I'd say it was an awesome, fun day!!!
I sure do LOVE you my big Cannon!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

I almost forgot that our boys have the same birthday.
It looks like Cannon had a great birthday (so did Jack).
My favorite picture is Cannon peeing on the tree in your yard. Boys are so funny!

Monson Family said...

what a fun birthday!!!! I love the peeing on trees part!!! :) Cannon is such a little cutie!! Happy Birthday Cannon!

Jessica Duff said...

I can't believe Cannon is 3!!! What a super awesome kid. We love you dude!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Happy birthday to cannon! We love you!

Our Ohana said...

how fun!!! That is too funny they peed on the tree!!!

Our Ohana said...

oh - and I LOVE that cake. I'm impressed!!!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Cannon! What a fun day!

Kara said...

You did a great job on his b-day part, I'm so impressed you threw that together in so little time! Rylee had such a fun time and talked about it forever! :)

MK said...

Happy birthday dude! i can't believe it was 3 years ago that we were pregnant together. I remember seeing your mom and sister and you in Jason's Deli the day before he was born. Oh fun times! Miss you Cannon!