Monday, June 30, 2008

schmoes!

mmmmm.... we LOVE smores... or schomes, how we pronounce them, (thanks Buzz!)
for FHE we built a bonfire in the back yard and made yummy m&m smores... good times!
does this make anyone else a little nervous???
look at that nice fire... ohh la la
name one boy who doesn't LOVE to play with fire?!?
thanks to our fire man, the fire is out!

3 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

I'm surprised Jack put the fire out with actual water, instead of some kind of yellow liquid.

Jamie and Caro said...

YEAH!!! You're back! I'm going to call you soon to check up on you and I want to catch up on all the things that have been happening. I'm so glad you guys had a great time. I heard your house sold, and I'm very excited for you! Way to go Jack with the hose. How much fun Arizona looks!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys are having a super duper fun summer!