Monday, June 30, 2008

LeT tHe SumMER BeGIn...

Hello all my dear sweet friends...  Get ready for some real fun entertainment:)  We just got home from our West Coast journey, the bottom AZ to the top of OR- we have driven over 5500 miles this month and boy do we have the pictures to prove it- I just downloaded 483 pictures from our super June month of fun!  Enjoy!
So, Arizona is great, its warm enough to go outside and swim right after breakfast (before we get dressed).  The other day I told J & C to go out and play while I was cleaning up from breakfast and when I came out these are the responsible boys I found...
they first remembered to LATHER each other up with sun block
then had a super fun "undies" pool party!
*this is from the same afternoon, we went to this indoor water park, and here is Jackson going down the big blue slide all by himself!  big kid!

2 comments:

Jessica Duff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Duff said...

You said you downloaded 483 pictures but then you only posted 4! What's that all about? I can't believe you've driven 5500 miles! You're a crazy woman!