1st big boy swimming all alone...
2nd big boy... he jumped in 3 times when no one was around (we were drying off) and just started sinking, but never cried or anything. We'd jump in to get him and he'd laugh... I thought Jackson had no fear as a kid... but apparently that title goes to Cannon
here's hoping 4 towels will hold him down while the rest of us dry off... but look at him eyeing the pool- we should have known towels would not have been strong enough to hold down the incredible Mr. C!
Whoa's theres a monkey in the tree- who knew Phoenix had wildlife? Ok- I was totally bumbed that we didn't have our camera for the second day of our fun in Scottsdale. We stayed in this really fun hotel with two acres of pools and lazy rivers and water slides and water falls and gondola ride- we had lots of fun- and turned a fine shade of RED. We are enjoying the fun in the sun, yesterday Cannon and Jackson were up in the bathing suits by 7:30 squirting each other with water bottles and having a great time... and warm!
Were missing our friends... come over and play!
3 comments:
Enjoy the warm weather. It is cold, windy, and rainy today. Where is summer in Colorado? Glad you guys made it safely. Enjoy your Desert living!
Tera
How fun! Don't you hate when they jump in and just start sinking!!! It is so scary!!! I remember Sadie doing that and then being oblivious about it! What a fun time!
I miss your family! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time. My boys are dying to make friends. I on the other hand don't want to make the effort since I have a whole bunch of friends in Fort Collins. I know, I'm a snob, but I'm grouchy and pregnang!
Post a Comment