all of us cool kids:)
some more cool kids... we told them to sit down and fold their arms (this was the waiting room) the winner won a dollar... Cannon won!
Super fun, you can see the waterfall in between Jackson and Reid
Cute Cannon- he ditched his "amigo burger" and just started eating his catsup with his spoon! yummy!
"AUGH!"
5 comments:
Oh Laurel Happy Memorial Day! Tera told me you guys are moving! I can't believe it! I need to talk to you so we can catch up. Looks like everyone is doing great and the tornadoes skipped you thank goodness! I'll talk to you soon. Carrie
My sister was there yesterday too. Looks like fun. I have lived here 14 years and never been.
Wow, it's been a while since I've looked at your blog. Lots of fun posts...especially about the one with you moving to AZ!! Hooray for that. I am so excited for you guys!! In a few years we will be back and we'll have to play!!! By the way, I loved your mothers day post, so sweet. Your mom really is great!!!
We love the Casa Bonita! I've been there SO many times and it is always super fun.
fun! and I love the ninja pictures! great action photos!
Post a Comment